air-water heat pump for the production of domestic hot water, storage in a enamelled steel tank
DORA is the brand new range of heat pump water heaters with storage tank to generate domestic hot water, suitable for small residential applications.
It’s a smart heating solution for domestic water that employs electricity, air and if needed solar thermal and photovoltaic energy without resorting to traditional fuels.
Efficiency, an eco-friendly approach, flexibility and a new look are DORA‘s distinctive features, for which it stands out compared to a traditional electrical water heater.
- Air heat pump and integrated storage tank for the production of domestic hot water
- Active defrosting system to function correctly down to an air temperature of -7°C
- Ecological gas R290 for mod. 90-120 and R134a for mod. 200-260
- Possibility of ducting exhaust air
- Hung (mod. 90-120) and floor-standing installation (mod. 200-260
- Electrical heater fitted in (1500 W base - 1200 W wall hung)
- Available operating modes: Eco, Auto, Boost, Electric, Fan
- Wi-Fi board installed as standard and smartphone control via the “Dora Smart” App
- Simple and intuitive touch control panel on board the machine
- Enamelled steel water storage tank with 50 mm polyurethane insulation
- Main aluminium heat exchanger outside of the tank
- Set-up with solar coil (“LT-S” version).
- Double anti-corrosion magnesium anode (mod. 200-260)
- Programmable anti legionella cycle
- Set-up (digital input) for activation with availability of photovoltaic energy
- Set-up (digital input) for activation with preferential electricity tariffs
- Set-up (digital input) for combination with solar thermal systems (“LT-S” models).
- Integrated management of solar thermal system with forced circulation (“LT-S” models)